Olx fraud.

• Last Post 01 January 2018
tusharmaheshkar posted this 03 October 2017

She contacted me in olx for buying laptop. Then she is telling me that i have paid in your bank account. My money is stuck. Ship first then send courier details. She has given address =Name: Adetoro Akanbi Fatai Address:Iganna Popoyemoja Ibadan. State: Oyo. Country: Nigeria Phone Number: +2349025194698 Area zipcode: +234. I have got mail from this id about your payment is on the way first give shipment details. This is id =International_fundtransfer@usa.com. Kindly check sir. Thank you.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
OlxIndia posted this 03 October 2017

Dear Tushar,

Greetings from team OLX!

Thank you for sharing your concern with us and we regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We understand your concern, however, we would request you to elaborate your concern along with the adequate proofs at safety@olx.in. 

- Ad id through which you have contacted the buyer.

- Chat/message history with the buyer.

- Contact number/email address of the buyer.

This will help us in taking appropriate steps on such users from repeating these activities on our site.

Awaiting reply from you!

Thanks,

Team OLX!

SupremeTech posted this 04 October 2017

Hello
      Am Florence Jenny from USA ... I will buy this  Item for my Partner that got transferred to Oversea as a birth day gift that is going to celebrate next week  and i want  item to be deliver to him as a surprise for him, so i will offer you 60,000.000 INR for this Item including the shipping cost via Indiapost to my friends Address in Oversea in Nigeria and i want this item and i will transfer the money to your bank account immediately okay..so kindly get back to me with your bank details below so that i can transfer the money to your account immediately without any delay..i will like to read back from you with this details for me to transfer money into your bank account thanks..

Full Name:
Bank Name:
Account Number:
Ifsc Code
Tel Number"

Below is my friend shipping address:

Name: Adetoro Akanbi Fatai
Address:Iganna Popoyemoja Ibadan.
State: Oyo.
Phone Number: +2349025194698
Area zipcode: +234 

she said this to me

NayanSriramula posted this 01 January 2018

Hi I was contacted by someone similar and they asked me to ship it to Assam. I am John Sogamp from USA Maryland buying this item as birthday gift for my friend, that just got transferred to Assam India and he is going to celebrate his birthday next week.I don't want him to know anything about this until the item get deliver to his address in Assam, i will make payment through Bank of America Transfer into your account and after you receive the transfer then you will ship the item to my friend address through DHL or FedEx and I will offer you 42,000:00 INR including the shipment cost to him. Kindly get back to me with your bank details below.

Full name : Bank name : Acct no : Ifsc code : I will like to read back from you soon with your bank details for the transfer okay many thanks.

Close