Dear sir,

I am from hyderabad i want to give some information about the cyber crime is happen by site www.Loveone.co.in and one of friend victim of this site.this site provide dating friendship and jobs for gegolo but actually the taken the money from innocent boys. One of friend i don't want tell the name because he is victim of this site and nearly rs 75000 invest regarding gegolo jobs and finally he did't get the result.

One of lady call {nisha/neha}mobile no:917998644598 )from this site and said for registration at only rs 800 after that u can met with lady who pay u 15000 for just 3 hours.after registration they want 8000-10000 deposit fir seurity that is refundable within 1 hrs of deposit and u will get one id card also.after paying that amount.she once call and make a conference call with the lady who meet .and the lady also demand to pay security deposit rs 15000- 20000.and said that is also refundable at a time of meeting Aftet deposit that amount one man will call and saidu r deposit till total amount and all amount are refundable and add the amount of 15000 frim CST.and demand to pay more final amount 20400 for company security and clear said if u not pay the amount u can meet with lady and wat u pay the amount is not refundable and also said if u want to cancel the membership u have to pay 15000 rs then only cancel otherwise u r amount is not refundable and also said u came close to last stage arrange and hold the programme and take in confidence that the amount is refund at any cost.After paying that amount also the demand for another company  rules amount of 20000rs for licence from govt .and that amount also refundable within a hour in u r account or Paytm .after paying that amount they switch off or block ur number and not give the answer.the innocent boys who work hearly and arrange the money they not complaint in police due to his name and family reasons.

All this crime happen through Paytm and account number.i will provide the account no:STATE BANK OF INDIA A/c Holder Name- SUKUMAR GHOSH. A/c No- 35233710029. IFSC- SBIN0014528. And mobile numbet for Paytm:Paytm 9609770269,Paytm 9647387688,Paytm 7432906580, And all Paytm number are switch off. All this call came from west Bengal. and one of watsup number also there 917407554260. My friend paid the amount is transaction through Paytm on date 29 jul on thegiven above atm numbet .and also pay the amount on 31 jul on the above account number. They don't want register the police complaint due family reasons and name.so i approach to u with the lots hope of that the other person not victim of that site u can check how much amount is transaction in the account number and Paytm. Please its my humble request to investigate this case and stop that crime. Please help and save the innocent persons of country it will be late.

Please sir its my request not show my identity and friend identity,then only we will provide the payment details

Thank you