fake US soldier wants to send a box of $1.5million.

• Last Post 16 June 2017
SanjayDash posted this 16 June 2017

At first I received a mail from her insisting herself as Cilia Williams age 36yrs sgt. in US army assigned for peace keeping mission. She told her as a widow having one daughter and the only daughter of her parents. Sequentially she acted as she felt in love with me and promised me to keep a secret. She told me at the time of war they discovered a box of millions of US dollars and then she said she is going to send me that box from Afghanistan to India through Diplomatic Immunity Courier Service and now a phone call came from a number declaring himself as diplomatic agent and asked me for 63520 rupees as clearance fee to be paid to the custom officers to release the consignment box. When I refused to pay he said he has deposited half amount in RBI and now a female is calling me through phone claiming herself as RBI officer and saying me to pay the rest of the amount in a given account no. which she has given. Now mail is coming from cilia Williams that you must have received the box and forcing me that to give her the money. So, I want to register a complaint against them.Phone numbers of them are - +917838817134, +917053677920 and +917289060234. So please also inform others . From Sanjay Kumar Dash. email id- bubydash2017@gmail.com Phone no.- +918114868884,+919114466152

SanjayDash posted this 16 June 2017

This is going since 20 days and now I came to know that many people also got scammed in this various similar ways, so please guys just stay alert.

Close